Zero-Flex • Product Use
Before beginning, first remove any earrings the individual may be wearing. If the
individual has long hair, clip the hair on top of the head.
If you need to enlarge the head opening on the neoprene barrier,
use scissors to carefully cut the neoprene to the desired size.
- Once the individual is seated,
place the blue barrier over the individual's head just above the browline [Illust. 1].
It is best if the individual pulls the barrier on with the assistance of the care-giver.
- Move the Zero-Flex system into position either behind or to the side of the individual.
Illust. 1: Place the barrier at the browline - not around the neck
- Assist the individual in pulling the barrier up to the hairline.
Ears can be left in or outside of the barrier. [Illust. 2]
- Using the height adjustment knob on the pole, set the washbasin so it is well above the individual's head.
- Using the height adjustment knob, lower the wash basin over the
individual's head so the crown of the head is through the opening
in the basin. [Illust. 3]
- Snap the neoprene barrier around the ring inside of the basin, making
sure that the barrier is well seated in the ring. [Illust. 4]
Make any needed adjustments to the barrier so it follows the individual's hairline. [Illust. 5]
- Using the suction cup, place drainage hose inside sink, bucket, or
appropriate receptacle. You are now ready to shampoo, rinse, and process
using the Zero-Flex Hair Care System.
Illust. 5 - Barrier snaps around ring of basin with hairline exposed
- After final rinse or treatment, unsnap the neoprene barrier from the ring,
lift the wash basin up, and have the individual remove the barrier from his/her head.
- Wash the basin and neoprene barrier with soap and warm water, or an approved
antibacterial solution, after each use.
is a medical malady caused by incorrectly positioning the neck into shampoo bowls and backwash stations for shampoos, rinses, and processing.
Alarmingly, Neck HyperExtension has now been strongly linked to...
Zero-Flex Hair Care System: The only system that eliminates Neck HyperExtension and reduces risk of Stroke and other serious Health Issues
|•||Watch Video Here|
Click the video frame above to view a short feature showing Zero-Flex use and benefits
|•||For The Salon|
Zero-Flex allows stylists to fully wash and rinse clients' hair while keeping the neck in a neutral position
|•||For Home Users|
For home care or day-to-day individual use, Zero-Flex completely eliminates Neck HyperExtension
|•||For Health Care|
Medical professionals and healthcare facilities need to provide a safe, comfortable hair care experience for patients